Posted by Adam who is very good at baking. He’s also a wiz at coding. Check out his cool Scratch videos on Youtube! I know this has nothing to do with crochet but, hey, publishing our newly invented recipe was a great home schooling exercise in these strange times. As the boy says: “don’t miss out!”
- 200g of butter
- 150g of sugar
- 6 tbsp of golden syrup
- 200g of mixed nuts (30g of dried dates if you want)
- 200g of oats
- 50g of sesame seeds
- some love and time
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
- Place the butter in a pan and melt the butter gently.
- Pour the sugar and syrup in the pan, making sure to mix thouroughly.
- Blend the mixed nuts and oats.
- Add the blended mixture and oats to the melted butter, sugar and syrup.
- Spoon the mixture till blended.
- Scoop into baking tray lined with baking paper and flatten.
- Cook for ten to fifteen minutes and take out when soft brown.
- Cut as soon as removed from oven.
- Leave to cool for five to ten minutes.
- Eat and enjoy!